What is the dress code?
For the evening services you will need to wear a dress, nice slacks, or a skirt with a modest shirt. Skirts, dresses, and slacks must be ankle or mid-calf length. Other times you may wear KNEE LENGTH shorts or other modest causal clothing. When choosing clothing, remember that we represent Christ in everything we do.
What should I bring?
- Positive, Cooperative Attitude
- Writing Utensils (pen, pencil, highlighter)
- Colored Pencils
- Clothing for the Week:
- Please keep in mind the offices will be open during the week days and there are guests coming into the building periodically. We want to present ourselves in a “modestly positive” manner.
- The camp is held in an air conditioned environment. If you have a tendency to get cold please bring a light sweater or sweatshirt to wear during classes. We ask that you NOT bring blankets (or pillows) into the classes.
- Shorts (to the knee), Capri length pants, Jeans or Slacks are fine for daywear.
- For the entire week, shirt sleeves must be AT LEAST to the shoulder. No tank tops.
- Swimsuit & Cover (we may swim one day as our recreational activity)
- Our evening sessions frequently involve guest speakers and all women are invited to join us. Therefore, campers “dress up” for the evening sessions.
- Slacks (mid-calf or lower), skirts or dresses.
- Shoes need to be worn to the Evening Sessions. It is easy to become lax when we are meeting in our “living areas” but we need to remember to be respectful to those who have come out to fellowship with, and encourage us, each evening.
- Banquet (Friday Evening): Sunday morning wear.
- Night wear:
- Remember we will be staying in the building…males will not be allowed in the sleeping and showering areas but we do ask that your night wear be modest for migrating from the sleeping area to the restrooms and shower area.
- Sleeping bag & pillow
- Air Mattress
- Towels (shower & swim), washcloths, etc…
- Personal Items (shampoo, soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc…)
Is there anything I shouldn’t bring?
- Negative, Divisive Attitude
- Alcohol & Non-prescription Drugs
- Fireworks, guns, or other weapons
Electronic devices are allowed during classes for the purpose of taking notes or accessing online resources that are being discussed. Electronics ARE NOT ALLOWED for any other purpose, or at any other time, without specific permission from a staff member.